Eisenhower High School – Yakima, WA. – Student Body President, Sports, Music.
Washington State University – Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications – 1966.
Edward R. Murrow School of Communications Hall of Achievement – 2011.
- Montgomery Marketing and Communications – 1989 to present.
- Personally handle wide range of services including: public relations, media buying, copy
- writing and production (including voice talent) of advertising for radio, television, outdoor
- advertising (billboards and transit) and other media for a wide range of retail advertisers.
- Consultant to existing and startup businesses in formation of business plans and vision and
- mission statements, as well as corporate branding, imaging and communications.
- Also – Teaching Faculty – City University, Bellevue, WA – Marketing Department
- And – Sports Announcer covering Unlimited Hydroplane Racing and other sports
- on national network telecasts. Active in Sports Marketing, assisting race teams and
- governing body in securing sponsorships and overall marketing of the sport.
- And – Voice talent, Master of Ceremonies, Public Speaker for corporate and charitable events
- MARKET COMMUNICATIONS (Bellevue) – Senior Account Executive – 1988-1989.
- KISW FM (Seattle) – Account Executive and Local Sales Manager – 1979-1988
- KAYO AM (Seattle) – Account Executive and Local Sales Manager – 1976-1979
- Joined staff as Sales Representative, promoted to Local Sales Manager and interim
- General Manager. Executive Board of the Puget Sound Radio Broadcasters Association.
- KIRO AM (Seattle) – Program Director/Host – 1973-1976
- Designed and implemented successful Newsradio format in 1974. Served as first host of afternoon drive News Block.
- From 1962-1973 – Worked in all phases of radio and television broadcasting in Yakima and Spokane
- markets, including Television Sales, moving to Seattle in 1969 to work for Pat O’Day at Concerts West.
- Duties included production and staging of the 1969 Seattle Teen Spectacular in the Seattle Center
- Coliseum, as well as exhibitor sales and management for the 10 day event….followed by Concert and
- event production and coordination at various venues throughout the Northwest.